No matter the occasion, a professional Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies can make it a more memorable, special and stress-free event.
An experienced Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies will be a valuable addition to your event, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the occasion by carrying out their duties with authority and dignity, without being overbearing.
A Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies will attend to all the event management, requirements and protocols on the day to leave you, the host, to enjoy the special occasion with your guests.
Philip Gardner is available for all functions, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Wedding Receptions (for all cultures)
- Corporate Dinners and Dinner Dances
- Themed Banquets and Gala Balls
- Masonic Ladies Festivals
- Rotary Club and Roundtable Functions
- Bar Mitzvahs and Birthday Parties
- Cocktail Parties, Civic Lunches and Banquets
- Award Ceremonies and Conferences
- Official Openings and Product Launches
So... What Is My Motto?'Low Key But Effective'
I am happy to travel anywhere in the UK or Europe, and have been fortunate enough to have travelled the world far and wide in my capacity as a Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies.
Phil Gardner with a Del Boy lookalike at a wedding in 2010